Thursday, June 26, 2008

Photo shoot with Reese

So I've notice that I've been chatting a lot lately, but not about photo shoots! So to get back on track, here is an entry about my shoot with the lovely Reese!

We started out in Schenley Park in Oakland. I wanted to do a couple shots for a fun series I'm working on. We incorporated some balloons and had a good ol' time making fools out of ourselves by jumping around and having people stare. We started with Reese jumping off of a mini trampoline, but she just wasn't getting the height that I hoped for. So I had to give her a little boost with Photoshop afterwards.





After that we went to one of the classrooms on the Pitt campus where Reese is working on her Masters in Biology (learning to cure infectious diseases). We did a little series of Bio-related shots, some playful and some more glamorous. She's not what you think of when you think of biologists! Here are a couple of those.






Reese was a ton of fun to work with. She's so polite and innocent, but when you point the camera at her... she suddenly turns all professional and intimidating! Man, she's got that model look down!

No comments: