Now the whole point of doing this type of shoot is to walk away with a poster, right? So I’ve introduced a special rate just for this type of shoot.
Movie Poster Shoot - $200 includes:
- 1 hour shoot with 1 lighting setup
- 10 final color corrected images to choose from
- poster design specifically for you (1 by itself, 1 in “Coming Soon”display)
- 20″ x 30″ printed poster of your favorite image (originally $125 alone!)
- Professional looking DVD case to accompany the movie poster (disc contains websize versions of your images)
- 4″ x 6″ prints of all 10 of your final images
Ok, so if you want to star in your own movie, here are some things I’ll need from you:
1. Decide what genre of movie do you want. examples: comedy, action, scifi, horror, drama, fantasy, romance, etc… This will influence the overall look to the poster.
2. Get the necessary costume, wardrobe, and props to make this happen. (We can figure out together what that all entails.)
3. Come up with a title for your movie. (I can help you with that if you need it.)
4. A list of 15 - 20 names (first and last) of people you want to be used in the credits.
5. Anything else you can think of to make this as personal and unique as possible.
Now I can help you with as much of this as you need, but this is the basic check list of what needs to happen for the poster to work. Once I know what direction you are thinking, and what you have vs what you need, I’ll know what the next step will be.