Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Makeup Artist Photo Shoot

My makeup artist Lori Delmer has been working with me for about 2 years. We've been a great team, we get along wonderfully, and I am always happy (as are the models) with the results.

With my shoots though, the focus isn't usually on crazy experimental makeup. So Lori isn't really allowed to "show off" her abilities as much as she would probably like to. That being the case, I like to occasionally give Lori complete control over a shoot - the model selection, the makeup, the wardrobe, and the overall vibe. For this time around, she found a wonderful model named Lindsay, and also decided to pose in some of them herself as well! (Lori is the blonde one)

We just finished up the shoot, so I thought I would share! If anyone needs an amazing makeup artist, please contact Lori at mualorid@gmail.com! Her rates are great, and she always does a wonderful job!





The rest of the photos can be viewed here.

No comments: