Monday, January 03, 2011

2010 - The year in review

2010 was a fun year for me. I finished up the "Caution: Models At Work" series, and released a 2011 calendar!

I also started a series of themed-concept photos based on pop culture. It has really become popular over the past year! So much so, that I created a new stand alone web site just to focus on these type of shoots - www.becomepopculture.com. I look forward to continuing on this project into 2011!

In addition, I was asked to be a beer reviewer for a local food blog called Pittsburgh Hot Plate, where I will incorporate some photography with my written reviews of beer and restaurants in the Pittsburgh area.

Lastly, I began a joint project with illustrator / graphic designer Rachel Sager that will continue throughout 2011. It's too early to talk about this one, but it is going to be a fun project that I can't wait to share when it is complete!

Overall it was a great year, and I was happy to really start incorporating some effects and compositing into my shoots. I'm excited to see what 2011 brings!

Here are some samples from my shoots over the past year.

No comments: